1. Teach physiology and biochemistry to our students in the best available methods of teaching, provide them with the up-to-date knowledge and
use the best methods for evaluation.
2. Integrate the medical applications of physiology and biochemistry to the
theoretical sciences we teach.
3. Allow students to be active parts in ongoing research in our department
4. Spare some time for faculty development and research and make the best
use of the available recourses in the school as well as in the university.
5. Make connections with international institutions to get the best available
support we can get academically and financially for our programs