The Human Physiology Laboratory seeks to understand the mechanisms that work to keep the human body alive and functioning by studying the composition of each human structure, the development of these structures, the physical relationships between them, and the relationship between structure and function. The Physiology laboratory at the Faculty of Medicine isa teaching laboratoryand provides services for undergraduates students. It covers the practical sessions of: Hematolymphoid, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal,Muscuskeletal and Nervoussystems for second and third, Medical students and Dental students.
• Blood typing kit (anti-A , anti-B, and anti-D)
• ECG machine
• Hemometers (sahil method)
• Microcentrifuge for PCV up to 3000 rpm or equivalent
• Organ tissue bath with temperature controller and accessories
• Stethoscopes and sphygmomanometers.
Faisal Mohammed,MD, PhD
Professor of Physiology
• Location: Medical halls complex / Ground floor
• Hours: Weekdays: 8:00 to 4:00
• Telephone: 00962-6-535500.Ext:23468
• Area: two rooms (37 m2each)