2. Graduate competent physicians capable of self-learning and professional development.
3. Endow the students with humane feelings and a sense of responsibility toward the patient and society.
4. Develop communication and leadership skills in the Faculty of Medicine’s students, professors, and administrative staff.
5. Foster the sense of professional, national, and moral responsibility among students and staff.
6. Upgrade the know-how and skills, academically and professionally, of all faculty members and human resources in the Faculty.
7. Enhance the capacity for scientific research for the purpose of meeting the needs of the local, regional, and global communities.
8. Contribute to developing medical education and healthcare both nationally and regionally.
9. Achieve professional and academic distinction through adopting quality concepts and standards.
10. Introduce training programs catering to local needs in light of international developments.
11. Boost community health awareness through healthcare and health education programs.
12. Continually develop curricula and teaching/learning pedagogies in light of recent international developments.
Ambitions for future:
Maintenance of the infrastructure of the school and building new auxiliary services New whole building for the school to meet the new and ever changing needs for proper teaching and student needs Bringing new instruments for teaching and research Founding new neurophysiology lab Playing a crucial role for the school in local community to contribute in economic development Looking for frontier role in scientific research and contributing actively in the vision of the university to be a research institute Develop a distinct relationship with the ministry of health for training and teaching our students in the clinical years Giving more opportunity of the students for active role in research with the staff members Holding specialized medical conferences (pediatrics, neurosciences, etc..) in association with international institutions